Epic Time Pirates Epic Time Pirates

This seems really good, but when I start a match, there's just my invisible captian hovering around on top of the level and the rest of the characters are just standing around. I use chrome. I hope you fix this so I can play your game and give it a real score. For now you get two stars for the gameplay up until the actual matches :)

6 Differences 6 Differences

excellent

I really liked the last section when sun comes up. It's beautifully animated and goes very well with the music. Also a nice ending. I liked the occasional trippy additions too. The music in general fits it perfectly. Considering this is more of an art project more than a game, I think you have certainly accomplished what you aimed for. I was really touched by the ambience of many sections. good work.

Lord Of The Stars 1.4 Lord Of The Stars 1.4

Good game, but a transition bug

before you changed to version 1.3, you could upgrade the elemtental trinkets. now you can't. and YES, I have defeated the boss. I've tried different things, like restarting, saving and loading, nothing works. It kinda sucks. You definately have to fix that, along with an ending, and you have a classic. good job.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Too difficult? nah.

I've been playing a lot of 8-bit games lately, and people who think this is hard should play similar games on early nintendo. It's often fucking impossible since a game was made to last more than two days. I like this game, because it's nostalgic and not too easy.

Snow Fight 3.0 Snow Fight 3.0

some suggestions...

this could be a great game! but after some corrections:

1 The music drove me mad after one minute. change.

2 The damage to enemies should be proportional to range and throwpower. From what i understood the damage was completely random.

3 The "stunned time" was ridicoulously high for the player, and really short for the enemies. I think it would be more fair if it was the other way around, since one is outnumbered.

4 Maybe some kind of difficulty setting. But this is a great game, just follow my advice and make a 4.0, and this'll be a classic!

Trapped 5 Trapped 5

GREAT SEQUEL!!

I got a rank B! AND I found the white key! I wouldn't tell what's in the white room if it was something cool. but enemy statistics? it's reeeeally not worth the trouble I went through finding those goddamn keyhalves. also, it helps to turn on "room hints" in the options menu. they are displayed in the map-menu.
I LOVE the "trapped" series, keep makin 'em! Also, it would be cool to meet some friendlies in the maze again.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

great game, but you should put in credits

I wanna know which song it is on the second level so I can downlo.... ermm, I mean buy their album.
And i think what everyone else thinks, more enemies, more weapons, a bit too easy on the second level with the "stay under the elephant" trick, but the challenge is to find the trick out. If you make more enemies, hannibal should be that easy, and the other ones harder.
btw, zorros ninja horse, hehe, that's fucked up.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

ey luksy, cool game

hey, Krap here! heh this is a cool game, a worthy sequel. But the field of vision is fucked up, its bigger than the green cone, you should fix that. And I can't imagine how one is supposed to clear the mrsbackwards level, so I couldn't play the whole game, and you told me not to ask you anything about level clearing..... but we're fellow BCDers and did vote 5.... so i think you're being unfair.

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Immortal catapult?

Cool game, but at level 20 or 30 or something in between, I ran into a catapult that I couldn't target. so I tried my most powerful spells, and plenty of em, but it didn't work. I thought it was some kind of ghost catapult, but it did damage, however. do i died. fix it.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

THIS GAME ROCKS

i think lucasarts should hire you, man. you did this all by yourself? goooood work. and long too, but I didn't lose interest. keep it up