NotWizards Ep7 NotWizards Ep7

Holy shitcity, this made my day. Rewatched all of them, only to find a new ep was released! It was awesome in all the ways, as usual. I love how every room has a bizarre theme, lovely artwork. But I missed R1 in this one. Love R1. I posted ep 6 on my facebook wall to see how many people I could rope in. I got nothing. People are stupid to not love this. It is humour avant garde. I feel special.

Eyelids-pie responds:

aw shux <3

life (hebil) life (hebil)

good, but needs background

As you said, you had hard time with the sound, but it was not the sound effects I disliked. What I missed was a background. I can understand if you choose not to use music, but if you do that, you need to compensate with good soundwork. A background, be it wind blowing, drones, the sound of being underwater, anything. So it's not completely silent.

Since you used vast landscapes and long shots to set the mood, music or good sound would've raised the whole thing a lot more. Then the slow pace wouldn't make the viewer get bored (like i did in the beginning), but rather sucked into it more easily.

Abeyance: Audition Abeyance: Audition

alright, but one thing-

since the scientist is called bordaeux, I'm guessing you were aiming for a french accent. But it was more of a russian or even more eastern european accent, which was actually quite accurate. Remane him to Pietrovic? OR maybe he had a french dad or something :P

Anyways, it shows promise- the first real episode after this will decide if it'll be a good series or not. I'll definately keep my eyes open for the next ep.

Calicard responds:

A Russian can be named Sanchez, a Latino Okinawa, etc.

Just because the name is French does not make HIM French.

Thanks. I hope I get into this tournament, and I will make the next episode even better.

Epic Time Pirates Epic Time Pirates

This seems really good, but when I start a match, there's just my invisible captian hovering around on top of the level and the rest of the characters are just standing around. I use chrome. I hope you fix this so I can play your game and give it a real score. For now you get two stars for the gameplay up until the actual matches :)

6 Differences 6 Differences

excellent

I really liked the last section when sun comes up. It's beautifully animated and goes very well with the music. Also a nice ending. I liked the occasional trippy additions too. The music in general fits it perfectly. Considering this is more of an art project more than a game, I think you have certainly accomplished what you aimed for. I was really touched by the ambience of many sections. good work.

Lord Of The Stars 1.4 Lord Of The Stars 1.4

Good game, but a transition bug

before you changed to version 1.3, you could upgrade the elemtental trinkets. now you can't. and YES, I have defeated the boss. I've tried different things, like restarting, saving and loading, nothing works. It kinda sucks. You definately have to fix that, along with an ending, and you have a classic. good job.